Who can apply?
Anyone who is either currently in education or in a development role who champions and advocates a career in sales with an active social media presence and access to a community of over 2,000 students. Please note all applicants must be over 18.
What Ambassadors do?
Champions, promotes & advises the development of the Graduate Sales Conference.
What’s in it for the Ambassadors?
- Free ticket to the Graduate Sales Conference (worth £95)
- Allocation of free ticket codes (morning session) for your network of students (18-24 Yrs) currently in education
- Promotional discount code for ticket sales to GSC delegates who want to attend full day, which blends with National Sales Academy and has a keynote session from Sir Clive Woodward
- Network with other sales professionals, sales leaders, employers and sales experts
- Leverage the National Sales Conference, National Sales Academy, Sales Learning & Development and of course Graduate Sales Conference through your social media channels
- Promotional 20% Discount Codes to share with all of your company employees to The National Sales Conference 2018 and all tickets to any of the above co-hosted events
- Promotional 20% Discount Codes can be used on your company Intranet
What is expected of an Ambassador?We understand that corporate policies may prevent all activities being undertaken, but we are looking for an Ambassador to strive to acheive as many as possible.
- Promote #GSC18 through your social media channels. (We can provide content)
- Write a short piece which is aimed at Graduates or Graduate Recruiters to be used through our social media channels and Newsletter. The article doesn’t need to be anymore than 500 words and should be generic i.e. about the industry/ careers/ problems grads face etc with a small leaning to your company and GSC, but 90% generic 10% promotional
- Ability to use your company logo in pre-approved activity
How to apply?
If you’d like to be considered as an Ambassador, please fill in the form below…