Join our Ambassador ProgrammeChampions of Professional & Personal Development in Sales
Who can apply?
- Currently in a leadership, internal education or development role (responsible for 25+ sales professionals)
- Member of a professional or industry body
- Have previously attended NSC in the last 1-2 years
- You are passionate about sales and professional development
- Not considered a vendor and/or service provider to the sales profession
What Ambassadors do?
Advocate attendance to the National Sales Conference (NSC) to help further develop sales leaders, sales professionals and sales teams.
What’s in it for the Ambassadors?
- Guest ticket to the National Sales Conference (worth £495)
- Accrue x7 CPD hours/points for attendance
- Position yourself and your organisation as a champion for professional development in sales
- Network with other sales leaders, employers and sales experts
- 20% discount code to share internally within your company for employees to attend NSC19
What is expected* of an Ambassador?
We understand that corporate policies may prevent all activities being undertaken, but we are looking for an Ambassador to strive to achieve as many as possible.
- Proactively promote #NSC19 through your social media channels (we can provide content if required)
- Write a short piece which is aimed at professional development in sales which can be used through our social media channels and Newsletter. The article doesn’t need to be any more than 500 words and should be generic i.e. about the industry, your career, challenges, learnings etc with a small leaning to your company and NSC, but 90% generic 10% promotional
- Advocate the values and benefits of attending NSC through your social media channels & personal network
- Leverage the different sales learning streams: Leadership, L&D, Academy, Inside Sales & Graduate Programme to relevant individuals & organisations:
- Ability to use your company logo in pre-approved activity
- Your Ambassador badge will be identifiable, so please make yourself accessible to delegates on the day and provide us with feedback as to how we can improve & develop NSC in future years.
How to apply?
If you’d like to be considered as an Ambassador, please fill in the form below…
*Terms & Conditions: We understand that corporate policies may prevent all activities being undertaken, but we are looking for an Ambassador to strive to achieve as many as possible whilst being a proactive supporter. With this in mind, should the spirit and integrity of the Ambassador’s programme be taken for granted or compromised it will result in the withdrawal of the individual’s Ambassador status and a charge of £495+VAT. Eligible to only one representative per organisation. This event is organised by Lincoln West, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual to preserve the spirit, integrity and values of the event.