Call For Papers
Enable Sales Teams to Convert More of the ‘Right’ Business
Topics of interest for submission, but not limited to…
- The Future of Selling
- Selling in the Age of Perpetual Change
- Hiring & Retaining Top Performing Talent
- Why Sales Teams Don’t Make Quota?
- Help sales teams be more focused, motivated and productive
- Preparing Sales Teams for an Unknown & Uncertain Future
- Improving the Buying Experience
- The Art of Negotiation
- Build Resilience & Strength in Your People
- How to Increase Your Email Open Rates
- Successful Selling to Different Generations
- White Papers, Case Studies & Research
- Sales Enablement Professionals
- Sales Directors, Heads of Sales & Sales Operations
- CMOs, Marketing Directors & Managers
- Heads of Talent, Training and L&D
Terms & Conditions: The opportunity to submit an abstract for consideration is solely reserved for Platinum & Gold partners of the National Sales Conference.
To help us continually develop insightful agendas, we’d welcome your thoughts on a relevant sales transformation topic which would also align with your offering. But to maintain transparency, uniqueness and the high quality learning standards our delegates expect, the content should be vendor and product-neutral.
Together, with the National Sales Conference content team, we will work with you to deliver an insightful presentation. This vendor neutral approach is an integral element to making a successful event, for both delegates and sponsors. This approach will result in a thought-provoking and educational environment which will position your organisation as thought-leaders. We know our audience, you know your stuff so let’s work together to shape something insightful, engaging and visually amazing; free from awkward pitches and tech hiccups.