1. Entry into this competition implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of National Sales Conference reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary to be entered into the competition.
3. One entry per person/account.
4. The promoter of the competition is Lincoln West.
6. The competition is not open to employees of Lincoln West or any associated company, their direct family members or any persons directly or indirectly connected with Lincoln West or running of the prize draw or the provision of any of the prizes.
7. To be eligible for entry into the competition, entrants must complete all questions on the 'Time to Productivity' Survey 2018.
8. Winners will be selected at random by an independent person. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
9. The judge‘s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is 1 ticket to the National Sales Conference 2018.
11. The prize may not be redeemed for a cash alternative, sold to any other person or is not transferable.
12. The competition commences at 10:00am on the 27th March 2018 and closes at midnight on . The winner will be announced Friday 28th September 2018.
13. The winner will be contacted directly by Email on Friday 28th September. If the winner cannot be contacted within a week of being announced, Lincoln West reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. By entering the competition you are giving permission to be contacted by Lincoln West. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
15. The name of the winner will be promoted on the Twitter account of National Sales Conference (@SalesExpo).
16. Lincoln West is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.