Delegate Q&AAny questions, please call us on +44 (0)1732 525950
Wednesday 27 November
If you booked a NSC Full Pass for 28 November, you also have admission to the bonus day of CPD Accredited learning on 27 November…
- 09.00hrs – Registration & Networking
- 09.45hrs – Doors open to NSC Modern Selling Stream
- 16.30hrs – Networking Drinks Reception (incl. Wasps Stadium Tour)
Please note: If you only booked 27 November (Modern Selling Stream), you will not have access to Day Two (28 November). If you’re unsure, please call +44 (0)1732 525950 for confirmation and/or to upgrade your ticket to a Full Pass (Day 1&2).
Thursday 28 November
- 08.00hrs – Breakfast & refreshments served in the exhibition hall
- 08.30hrs – Networking Masterclass (Charlie Lawson) in the Main Auditorium
- 09.30hrs – Doors open to main NSC programme
- 16.30hrs – NSC19 closes
The National Sales Conference is a two day CPD Accredited event, 27-28 November.
Day One (27 November), 300+ delegates
Day Two (28 November), 700+ delegates
If you have booked a Full NSC Pass, you have access to both days (27-28 November). The 27 November is optional, alternatively you can send a colleague in your place, but only if you provide advance notice (7 days). Transfers on the day are not possible.
If you booked a Day One Pass you only have access to the NSC Modern Selling programme on 27 November (not 28 November). If you’re unsure, please call +44 (0)1732 525950.
Since launching in 2014 we have always hosted a networking drinks reception the night before NSC. However, many of our delegates travel from all reaches of the UK & Ireland so in 2017 we organised a half day programme for those arriving early, growing into a full day’s programme in 2018.
If you have booked a NSC Pass for 28th November, you have free admission to the CPD Accredited programme on 27th November. If you booked a NSC Pass for 27th November, you have access to this day only.
- Yes, but you need to pre-book your parking (CLICK HERE) using code ‘7802’, otherwise barriers will not rise on departure.
- Follow signs to Car Park B which is situated around the back of the RICOH, i.e. go through the barrier and drive around the venue. Car Park B offers the shortest walk to the conference (South Entrance). To download a map click here
- All delegates will receive an email confirmation 5 days before the conference, please bring this confirmation with personal ID to the registration desks outside Hall 3. Your badge can be collected between 08.00 – 09.00hrs.
- Please bring ID, i.e. driving licence, on the day and present at the conference registration desk.
- Absolutely! Free WiFi for emails & browsing
- 27 Nov: Refreshments, buffet lunch & networking drinks reception (incl. canapes)
- 28 Nov: Breakfast (fruit & bacon butties), refreshments, buffet lunch & some cake 😉
- If you have provided us with any special dietary requirements, please make yourself known to the catering team on arrival to lunch. If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 01732 525950
- Yes there is a lift down to the conference and exhibition.
- Most delegates choose to wear business suits but smart/casual is acceptable if you prefer
- Yes, there will be a Super Early Bird Ticket on sale till Friday 20th December 2019