Digital Series Q&ANext Event: 24-26 November 2020
£95+VAT – Paid Pass – CLICK HERE
Incl. Playback for both Sept & Nov digital conferences & access to 100+ hours of past webinars & keynotes.
£FREE – Sponsored Guest Pass – CLICK HERE
Limited number of sponsored guest passes will be released in waves. Your details will be shared with our partners, who will connect with you pre & post-show for an exploratory call.
- REQUEST A PASS HERE. You will receive an auto-email confirmation that we have received your details, please check spam/junk folder.
- NEXT…We will send a further/2nd email with your own unique JOIN CODE and link to access the online event. Again, please check your spam/junk folder, search ‘Activate’
First of all, please check your spam/junk folder, search ‘Activate’…
This is an invite only event, we generate unique join codes and assign to each attendee.
For the November event, if you registered via the National Sales Conference website on…
- 6th November (or before), you will receive your join code on 9th November
- 7th November, you will receive your unique join code on 8th November (am)
- 8th November, you will receive it on 9th November (am)
- And so on…
- We also send a reminder every day, till you activate your pass
If you opt-out of networking when you JOIN the event platform, you will not be able to see who else is attending or arrange 1-1 meetings.
Yes. After the event, you can playback the keynotes on demand by signing up to The Growth Hub – £195+VAT for 12 month subscription. The subscription includes CPD Certificates of Learning to download, plus On Demand to 100+ hours of further NSC content.
- Personal & Professional Development Event for Everyone in Business
- 9 CPD Points (3 per day: 24-26 Nov)
- Flexi-Learning: ‘Pick n Mix’ as many/few sessions across 3 half days
- Tips, Techniques & Tools to Sell More Effectively
- Motivational & Inspiring Speakers (no pitch, vendor neutral)
- Network with attendees with Match-Making programme
- Personal Planner to Pre-Arrange 1-1 Meetings & Learning
- Virtual (video) Meetings & Online Chat Function
- £50 gift card towards a live 2021 event
24-31 October: Build-up (Speakers, Sponsors & Partners only)
No different to a live event, we also have a build-up period. This window will provide speakers, sponsors & partners to navigate the online platform in preparation for the doors opening on 1st November.
DOORS OPEN 1st NOVEMBER…
16-27 November: 1-1 Meetings & Networking
The event platform will be open to pre-arrange 1-1 meetings with sponsors & other attendees, as well as planning your learning experience. As a registered attendee you have 24/7 access to the platform to connect with fellow attendees from 1st November.
24-26 November: Conference Programme
The Conference programme, Speakers Corner & Exhibition will be open from 09.00 – 17.00hrs each day. Please note: You can still access the platform outside of these times to pre-arrange meetings & network with other attendees, however, there will be no sessions running.
Be good to people! You would tell family, friends & colleagues if you cannot make an agreed meeting date/time…
In the spirit of the National Sales Conference, please be considerate to others & only apply for a free sponsored place if you are 100% expecting to attend. We only have a limited number of sponsored guest passes. If you cannot make it, no problem, please notify us in advance and we will re-allocate your pass to someone on the waiting list.
No shows will receive a yellow card and will potentially be ineligible for future sponsored events, as we cannot guarantee your commitment. Thank you for your support & understanding.
What has the NSC team been up to since 23rd March?
- Delivered Free CPD Webinars April – July, every Tuesday & Thursday to help individuals & business during lockdown (37 webinars, with 65% attendance based 6k registrations & 4k attendees – 2.5k unique attendees). Happy to share the results, please contact Steve Lindsey
- Launched The Growth Events, umbrella brand to host NSC as the flagship event alongside our other CPD accredited tools. For details, click here
- Conducted Survey (with 260 participants/results): ‘Your Dream Online Sales Event’ – Happy to share the results, please contact Steve Lindsey
- Based on the survey and our experience of running B2B events, we launched the Digital Growth Series for Sales: September & November 2020
- Sept & Nov confirmed sponsors: Salesforce, Allego & Gold-Vision CRM
The 2020 live event, at Ricoh Arena, in November is not taking place. The live edition will return in 2021, but this year we will be online.
We have contacted everyone who booked a live 2020 ticket, however, if this has slipped through the net or landed in spam/junk folder, please get in touch.
Your live 2020 ticket has been automatically rolled over to the 2021 event. In the meantime, to help you with your personal & professional development in 2020 we have allocated you complimentary access to The Growth Hub providing on demand access to past keynotes & webinars.
Any questions, please get in touch. Thank you for your support & understanding.
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference, like other events, is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about attendee list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- There has been no data breach, these data rental agencies are simply scammers trying their luck.
- The ONLY vendors that will contact you are the official show sponsors, Salesforce & Allego, who gifted you a free pass. You provided them with your details, via Opt-in registration, requesting a free sponsored pass/ticket.
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL YOUR DETAILS to any list data rental agency. In general, please be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE