A-Z Sponsor ManualAny questions, please call us on +44 (0)1732 525950
Access to Hall 3 will be via the South VIP Area of the RICOH Arena, by Car Park B/C. Car parking is free of charge, if you pre-book and use code ‘7802’
Only small deliveries (1-3 boxes) can be accepted by venue staff on 25th November, not before.
Any large deliveries, i.e. on pallets, cannot be accepted by venue staff and will be turned away if no one is there to sign for them. Therefore, exhibits should not be sent to the site until you are ready to receive them and you must arrange for a representative to be on your stand to accept goods. All packages should be clearly labeled to show the stand and hall number as follows:
[Your Company Name and Stand Number]
National Sales Conference 2019
Hall 3 (FAO: Aimee Lucas)
RICOH Arena, Judds Lane
Coventry, CV6 6AG
Please contact Lee Francis (Maddison Media) on Tel +44 (0)121 208 1853. Maddison Media are the appointed AV provider for the conference and can also assist exhibitors with their individual requirements. The pricing and order form can be downloaded here
- Yes, please pre-book your car parking (CLICK HERE) using code ‘7802’, otherwise the barrier will not raise on departure.
- To download a map of the venue and car parks CLICK HERE.
- If you are simply hand carrying items to your stand (for set-up) please drive straight to Car Park C and walk your items, via the footbridge, to the South Entrance.
- If you are attending as a delegate on either day, you can also use Car Park B.
Breakfast (Bacon rolls, fruit & pastries), lunch & teas/coffees are provided as part of your conference pass. There is also a restaurant upstairs at the Ricoh Arena should you wish to eat separately.
Included within your sponsor package is a set allocation of passes for staff and/or customers. If you’re unsure how many passes you are entitled to, please contact us. Sponsors & partners can book extra passes, on top of allocation, at the reduced rate of £195+VAT (normally £495+VAT).
Please email Jess@lincolnwest.co.uk the Company Name, Contact Name, Job Title, Email & Telephone of the individuals who are allocated your passes.
Wednesday 27th November (Day One), approx 300+ delegates
- 07.00hrs: Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners to set-up their table-top (in Hall 4 & Clubhouse). FYI – On Day Two (28 Nov) we use a different exhibit & networking area (Hall 3), because we need more space.
- 09.00hrs: Delegates start arriving
- All other Networking, Premium & Pavilion companies are welcome to join Day One as delegates, your passes will be at the registration desk
- 14.00-17.00hrs: All Sponsors & Partners will need to set-up their booth in main exhibit & networking area (Hall 3) ready for Day Two.
- 16.30hrs: Day One closes, followed by Networking Drinks Reception in The Clubhouse.
Thursday 28th November (Day Two), approx. 700+ delegates
- 07.00hrs: Sponsors/partners can access their booth in main exhibit & networking area (Hall 3)
- 08.00hrs: Delegates start arriving
- 16.30hrs: NSC closes
- 16.30-17.30hrs: Breakdown your booth, but please not before 16.30hrs, thank you.
Whilst we take every precaution to protect your property during the event, we are not responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to your products whilst at the exhibition. All exhibitors must have full indemnity insurance against public liability and all other usual risks in respect of loss, damage, injury to goods and persons, and in particular against theft.
Exhibitors are also responsible for insuring against legal liability incurred in respect of bodily injury to third parties or damage to property belonging to third parties. In addition to this, you should protect your expenditure against cancellation and abandonment or curtailment of the event due to reasons beyond our control.
Lincoln West, and all organisations and individuals who are employed by or associated in connection with this exhibition, will not assume responsibility and shall be held harmless by all exhibitors for damage or loss resulting from fire, theft, or any other cause whatsoever, including accident or injury to exhibitors, their employees and agents, the public, or others. The exhibitor agrees to pay promptly for any damages to the exhibition building or its equipment incurred through carelessness or otherwise, of exhibitor or his employees or agents.
We strongly recommend that every Exhibitor insure their property and equipment against theft or casualty loss, as well as carry adequate public liability (mandatory requirement) and other insurance protecting themselves against any claims arising from their performance under this Agreement. A certificate of insurance must be provided upon request. Exhibitor acknowledges that Lincoln West has no obligation to maintain insurance on Exhibitors behalf and does not do so.
Wi-Fi will be provided free of charge for browsing & emails (not recommended for running presentations or streaming). However, if you require a fixed line connection for presentational purposes this needs to be ordered direct with the venue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0844 873 6500. Order online here.
On 28 November (Day Two) the Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners will have access to a semi-private meeting area (The Clubhouse). This exclusive, quieter and more private area is away from the buzz of the exhibit & networking area (Hall 3, where the booths are located) and the Sponsors Lounge (Hall 4). Here partners can sign guests in/out throughout the day (8am-4pm) and use the meeting facilities.
Please note the meeting facilities (The Clubhouse), Exhibit & Networking Area (Hall 3) & Sponsors Lounge (Hall 4) are all adjacent and a short walk from each other.
1) Chocolate Advent Calendars
Every sponsor & partner will be given an allocation of chocolate advent calendars to gift to delegates during the event. To help drive traffic to your booth, we will also provide delegates with a bespoke voucher to collect these calendars from a specific booth.
2) Tips for the Day!
- Be welcoming, warm and start conversations
- Join the conference sessions, use the content as conversation starters with the delegates
Do Not (as delegates are less likely to approach you)…
- Have your back to the aisleway whilst on booth
- Work on your tablet or mobile phone whilst on booth
- Eat food on booth
- Talk amongst your colleagues
See how we are marketing your NSC presence. Plus, additional promo opportunities:
- Reduced priced tickets for your staff and/or customers (£195+VAT, normally £495+VAT)
- Send your press releases, blogs or articles to email@example.com, these will be uploaded to the show website tweeted on @NS_Conference
- Twitter: Follow @NS_Conference, promote your presence & we will retweet
- Linkedin: Join National Sales Conference group and start a sales related discussions
- Add the NSC logo to your email signature, website and e-newsletters
Additional Paid Sponsorship Opportunities:
- The [Insert Sponsor Name] Auditorium, 650 capacity (SOLD, Showpad)
- The [Insert Sponsor Name] Theatre, 250 capacity (£5,000+VAT)
- Delegate Bags (£5,000+VAT)
- Professional Headshot Photo Booth, incl. data collection (£5,000+VAT)
- Umbrellas* (£5,000+VAT)
- Chocolate Advent Calendar (£4,000+VAT)
- Notebook (£4,000+VAT)
- Wi-Fi (£4,000+VAT)
- Car Parking (£3,000+VAT)
- Wellness, Massage & Relaxation Zone, incl. data collection (£3,000+VAT)
- Coffee Cups, for lunch & refreshment breaks* (£2,000+VAT)
- Delegate gift* (£POA+VAT), depends on quantity and how it will be distributed
- Lanyards* (SOLD, Zoho)
- Pens* (SOLD, Professional Academy)
- Napkins, for lunch & refreshment breaks* (SOLD, Highspot)
- Toilet Advertising, cubicle and washroom ad boards (SOLD, Showpad)
- Delegate Bag insert (£750+VAT)
- Full page advert in directory (£750+VAT)
- Any suggestions/ideas? Please let us know your thoughts…
*Does not include production costs. Items to be provided by sponsor, quantity to be advised/ discussed in advance of show. Any questions, please contact Warren or Steve on 01732 525950
Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure the safety and security of personnel and equipment, we cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage or any consequential losses which may befall your personnel and their property.
We recommend that valuables particularly of a portable nature are not left unattended on your stand. This is particularly relevant on the closing evening and throughout the breakdown period.
Please refer to Sponsor Q&A page, click here
Please note that children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the halls during build-up or breakdown. This rule also applies to exhibitors’ children and we have a responsibility to rigidly enforce it to comply with the safety regulations of the exhibition.
The conference closes at 17.00hrs on 28th November. Removal of exhibits and displays commences after this time and once all visitors have left the exhibition hall. Under no circumstances may any goods be removed or packed away from your stand before this time. Electrical power to stands will be switched off 30 minutes after the show closes.
Headline, Gold, Silver, Event & Networking Packages will each host a round table (x10 persons) in the Sponsors Lounge (Hall 4) on 28 November.
The Sponsors’ Lounge is a private room (Hall 4), away from the hustle of the exhibit & networking area (Hall 3). The lounge will be open throughout the 28 November, so make good use of it. Lunch & refreshments will also be served in the Sponsors’ Lounge.
Delegates are free to enter the Sponsors’ Lounge, so be proactive and invite them to your table. We will give you some printed invitations to distribute in the morning.
We would recommend you allocate a member of your team to the Sponsors Lounge during the busy lunch period (1-3pm), to network with the delegates.
On Day Two (28 November) the exhibit & networking area is in Hall 3.
All shell scheme stands come with x1 poseur table, x3 stools and x1 500W (UK) socket.
All interior stand fittings/items must be contained within your shell stand structure and must not exceed 2.5m in height.
Rear and Dividing Walls
The shell scheme walls are constructed using the Octanorm Modular Display System and consist of white foamex panels. Each panel is 2.50m high x 1.00m wide. Between each wall panel there is an upright pole. This means there is a 20mm protrusion from the infill panel and therefore displays wider than 950mm will not fit flush inside the stand walls.
Two-part velcro (hook and loop), Blu-Tack and double-sided sticky pads can be used to fix lightweight exhibits to white foamex wall panels. Exhibitors will need to bring their own supply.
Upgrade your presence with fitted stand graphics, ready for on arrival. For info & pricing click here
NB – If you are bringing your own stand system and do not require your shell scheme stand you must notify Lincoln West and submit your stand plans by 18th October.
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- The ONLY vendors that are authorised by the National Sales Conference are Maddison Media (AV), Anchor Exhibitions (Graphics & Stand Build) & Ellis Salsby (Hotel rooms).
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL OR PASS YOUR DETAILS ON through ANY list rental agency. In general, exhibitors should be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE