Sponsor Q&AAny questions, please call us on +44 (0)1732 525950
Tuesday 26th November (Build-Up)
- 17.00hrs: Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners can set-up their table-top (in Hall 4 & Clubhouse) ready for Day One.
Wednesday 27th November (Day One), approx. 300+ delegates
- Only Platinum, Gold, Silver & Event Partners have a Table-top on Day One.
- 07.00hrs: Platinum, Gold, Silver & Event Partners to set-up their table-top (in Hall 4 & Clubhouse). FYI – On Day Two (28 Nov) we use a different exhibit & networking area (Hall 3), because we need more space.
- 09.00hrs: Delegates start arriving
- All Sponsors, Partners & Exhibitors are welcome to join Day One as delegates, your passes will be at the registration desk.
- 09.00-16.30hrs: All Sponsors, Partners & Exhibitors will need to set-up their booth in main exhibit & networking area (Hall 3) ready for Day Two.
- 16.30hrs: Day One closes, followed by Networking Drinks Reception in The Clubhouse
Thursday 28th November (Day Two), approx. 700+ delegates
- All sponsors & partners have a booth on Day Two
- 07.00hrs: Sponsors/partners can access their booth
- 08.00hrs: Delegates start arriving
- 16.45hrs: NSC closes
- 16.45-17.30hrs: Breakdown your booth, but please not before 16.30hrs, thank you!
- Yes, please pre-book your car parking (CLICK HERE) using code ‘7802’, otherwise the barrier will not raise on departure.
- To download a map of the venue and car parks CLICK HERE.
- If you are simply hand carrying items to your stand (for set-up) please drive straight to Car Park C and walk your items, via the footbridge, to the South Entrance.
- If you are attending as a delegate on either day, you can also use Car Park B.
- No, this is a conference-led event. There will be busy periods during breakfast, lunch and tea/coffee breaks, but quiet periods during speaker sessions. We encourage you to attend the conference, you might learn something new but more interestingly you will see what the delegates are experiencing which will help start conversations during the break.
- Day One: We are expecting 300 delegates
- Day Two: We are expecting 700+ delegates
- To plan your day/staffing levels, please CHECK THE AGENDA HERE
This depends on the package you have booked…CLICK HERE
- Day One (27 Nov): Only Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners will have a high poseur table and space to bring x2 pull-up banners. All other sponsors are welcome as delegates on 27 November
- Day Two (28 Nov): All sponsor packages (except Pavilion partners) come with a 6sqm booth, incl. wall panels, x1 power socket, x3 bar stools & x1 high poseur table.
- Day Two (28 Nov): APS & ISM Pavilion partners receive a high poseur table, x1 literature holder & space to bring x1 roll-up banner.
- All sponsors/partners receive a conference listing (online & in printed directory), incl. company name, logo, 50 word description & website
- Follow @NS_Conference and tweet your company news, blogs, press releases with #NSC19 and we will retweet
- Submit blogs, articles or white papers to be included in our monthly eNewsletter
- All sponsors receive an allocation of passes for both days, it is up to you how you split this between personnel and/or your guests. Each pass includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, car parking & full access to the conference programme. If you’re unsure how many passes are included within your package please contact us. Any additional passes can be booked at the reduced rate of £195+VAT.
- Wi-fi is included, but please remember it is for emails & browsing. If you require a stronger connection (for streaming or a presentation) you can purchase a fixed line direct from the venue click here
- From 08.00hrs on 27 November. If you are only attending on 28 November, passes can be collected from 06.00hrs but your booth needs to be ready for 08.00hrs when delegates arrive. You can collect badges for colleagues, BUT please ensure you tell them.
- Please contact Lee Francis (Maddison Media) on +44 (0) 7737 757 125. Maddison Media is the appointed AV provider for the conference and they can also assist individual sponsors & partners. To view prices and download an order form click here
Headline, Gold, Silver, Event & Networking Packages will each host a round table (x10 persons) in the Sponsors Lounge (Hall 4) on 28 November.
The Sponsors’ Lounge is a private room (Hall 4), away from the hustle of the exhibit & networking area (Hall 3). The lounge will be open throughout the 28 November, so make good use of it. Lunch & refreshments will also be served in the Sponsors’ Lounge.
Delegates are free to enter the Sponsors’ Lounge, so be proactive and invite them to your table. We will give you some printed invitations to distribute in the morning.
We would recommend you allocate a member of your team to the Sponsors Lounge during the busy lunch period (1-3pm), to network with the delegates.
On 28 November (Day Two) the Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners will have access to a semi-private meeting area (The Clubhouse). This exclusive, quieter and more private area is away from the buzz of the exhibit & networking area (Hall 3, where the booths are located) and the Sponsors Lounge (Hall 4). Here partners can sign guests in/out throughout the day (8am-4pm) and use the meeting facilities.
Please note the meeting facilities (The Clubhouse), Exhibit & Networking Area (Hall 3) & Sponsors Lounge (Hall 4) are all adjacent and a short walk from each other.
You have all been asked to complete a SHORT QUESTIONNAIRE, this will help us best market your offering but also help us better understand who your ideal prospects are? If you haven’t already submitted this, please do so ASAP. Thank you.
The programme invites specific roles from specific companies that you have identified as targets. We have set aside a number of delegate passes, re-invested from your sponsorship, to attract the companies and job titles you would like to target. Of-course there are no guarantees people will accept the NSC invitation, but if not we will be able to share our research with you, including the names, companies and job titles so you can try a different approach post-NSC. If they do accept the NSC invitation, we will facilitate an introduction onsite.
Outside of this initiative, as we taper to the event, we will also be looking at paid booked delegates that match your criteria.
Any questions, please contact Nick Squire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 525950.
The National Sales Conference will be returning to the Ricoh Arena on 24-25 November 2020. We will have a NSC20 hall plan prepared, so all sponsors & partners will have the opportunity to rebook and secure the best available package onsite at NSC19.
Any questions, please contact Warren White or Steve Lindsey on 01732 525950 to arrange a meeting and discuss your options.
Dates for the Diary…
- London Sales Conference, 21 May 2020 (Stamford Bridge)
- National Sales Conference, 25-25 November 2020 (Ricoh Arena)
To discuss sponsor & partner packages, please contact Warren White on 01732 525950 or email email@example.com.
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- The ONLY vendors that are authorised by the National Sales Conference are Maddison Media (AV), Anchor Exhibitions (Graphics & Stand Build) & Ellis Salsby (Hotel rooms).
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL OR PASS YOUR DETAILS ON through ANY list rental agency. In general, exhibitors should be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE