Exhibitor Questions & AnswersAny questions, please call us on +44 (0)1732 525950
- 08.00hrs for Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners to set-up your Day One mini booth (in Hall 4/Clubhouse)
- 09.00hrs for Networking, Premium & Pavilion companies who are joining Day One as delegates, your passes will be at the registration desk
- All Sponsors, Partners & Exhibitors will need to set-up their Day Two booth (in main Networking Hall) on 27th November between 14.00-17.00hrs.
- 08.00hrs for delegates, but sponsors/partners can have access from 07.00hrs on 28th November.
- Your booth/stand needs to be set-up on 27th November between 14.00-17.00hrs.
- To download a map of the venue and car parks click here. Due to the high business/traffic levels at the venue on the Wednesday 27th November, please take note of the following procedure:
- If you are simply hand carrying items to your stand please drive straight to Car Park C and walk your items, via the footbridge, to the South Entrance.
- If you have a large item(s) and need to unload directly at the show door and/or use the service lift YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD A PARKING PASS HERE and drive to south side of the venue at Gate 27A (if you don’t have a pass you will be refused entry!). On arrival if this gate is busy you will be held in Car Park B till it is clear. Once unloaded exhibitors should then drive to Car Park C prior to building/setting up their stand. To download a map click here
- Car parks are barrier operated, you need to go to the pay machine and enter code ‘7323’ before going to your vehicle, otherwise the barrier will not raise.
- IMPORTANT – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE BUILD-UP PROCEDURE HERE
- Parking is provided free of charge in Car Park A. Enter the venue through the North VIP Entrance, walk through the venue towards the South VIP Entrance to access the conference. To download a map click here
- Car parks are barrier operated, again you will need to enter code ‘7323’ into the pay machine before going to your vehicle and driving to the barrier.
- IMPORTANT – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE BREAKDOWN PROCEDURE HERE
- No, this is a conference-led event. There will be busy periods during breakfast, lunch and tea/coffee breaks, but quiet periods during speaker sessions. We encourage you to attend the conference, you might learn something new but more interestingly you will see what the delegates are experiencing which will help start conversations during the break.
- Day One: We are expecting 300 delegates
- Day Two: We are expecting 700+ delegates
- To plan your day/staffing levels, please CHECK THE AGENDA HERE
- This depends on the package you have booked…
- Day One: Headline, Gold, Silver & Event Partners will have a high poseur table and space to bring x2 pull-up banners
- Day Two: All packages come with a 6sqm networking booth, i.e. Premium, Networking & Partner packages, including wall panels, company name board, stand number, x2 spot lights, x1 power socket, x3 bar stools & x1 high poseur table.
- Day Two: APS & ISM Pavilion partners receive a high poseur table, x1 literature holder & space to bring x1 roll-up banner.
- All sponsors/partners receive a conference listing (online & in printed directory), incl. company name, logo, 50 word description & website
- Tweet your company press releases #NSC19 and we will promote and retweet
- Submit blogs, articles or white papers to be included in our monthly eNewsletter
- All sponsors receive an allocation of passes for both days, it is up to you how you split this between personnel and/or your guests. Each pass includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments & full access to the conference programme. If you’re unsure how many passes are included within your package please contact us. Any additional passes are at the reduced rate of £195+VAT.
- Wi-fi is included, but please remember it is for emails & browsing. If you require a stronger connection (for streaming or a presentation) you can purchase a fixed line direct from the venue click here
- From 08.00hrs on 27 November. If you are only attending on 28 November, passes can be collected from 06.00hrs but your booth needs to be ready for 08.00hrs when delegates arrive. You can collect badges for colleagues, BUT please ensure you tell them.
- Please contact Lee Francis (Maddison Media) on +44 (0) 7737 757 125. Maddison Media is the appointed AV provider for the conference and they can also assist individual exhibitors. To view prices and download an order form click here
Headline, Gold, Silver, Event & Networking Packages will each host a table in the Sponsors Lounge on 28 November.
The Sponsors’ Lounge is a private room, away from the hustle of the networking hall. The lounge will be open throughout the day, so make good use of it. Lunch & refreshments will be served in the Sponsors’ Lounge.
Delegates are free to enter the Sponsors’ Lounge, so be proactive and invite them to your table. We will give you some printed invitations to distribute in the morning.
We would recommend you allocate a member of your team to the Sponsors Lounge during the busy lunch period (1-3pm), to network with the delegates.
You have all been asked to complete a SHORT QUESTIONNAIRE, this will help us best market your offering but also understand who your ideal prospects are? If you haven’t already done this, please do so. Thank you.
The programme is to invite specific roles from specific companies that you would like to target. We have set aside a number of delegate passes we invest from your sponsorship to attract the companies and job titles you would like to target. Of-course there are no guarantees people will accept, but at the event we will be able to share at least the names, companies and titles with as much contact info we can glean for you.
Outside of this initiative, as we taper to the event, we will also be looking at paid booked delegates that match your criteria.
Any questions, please contact Nick Squire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 525950.
If we’ve missed something or we’re unclear, please give us a call on +44 (0)1732 525950 and we’ll be happy to help.
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches. The ONLY hotel vendor that is authorised by the National Sales Conference is Ellis Salsby, please call 01562 829939
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference does not sell its list through ANY list rental agency. In general, exhibitors should be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE