Frequently Asked QuestionsHow Can We Help?
Please Note: This page refers to our recent 2022 event that took place on 10 November, however, it will give you a feel for what to expect next year on Thursday 23 November 2023
Any Questions? Contact email@example.com or ARRANGE A CALL
All delegates, speakers & partners will need to DOWNLOAD the NSC22 app (to your smartphone) in advance, using the same work email address you provided us. We have pre-loaded your work email to the app so it will automatically sync and give you access when you download & register for the app.
On arrival at NSC22 on 10 November your personalised QR code will be scanned and you can collect your badge.
The Event App will provide you with…
- Your Unique QR Code (Your NSC22 Ticket)
- Personalised Schedule & Diary – START PLANNING!
- NSC22 Agenda & Speaker Profiles
- Opportunity to connect with other delegates before the doors open
- Exclusive access to various prizes, gifts, discount codes & give-aways
- Get a head start on the other delegates and browse the partner booths to see what show specials & prizes are on offer
The event app is a great way to network, arrange meetings, set your agenda and win prizes including amazon vouchers, so you can get your Christmas shopping sorted!
The NSC22 EVENT APP is NOW LIVE, if you are booked in as a delegate or exhibitor you have been emailed details of how to log-in. If you haven’t received this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors open from 08.00hrs on 10 November, breakfast baps, teas/coffee will be served on arrival till 08.30hrs.
Everyone that has arrived by 08.30hrs will be entered into a prize draw to win 5 x 100 Amazon gift cards in time for Christmas shopping!
There is plenty of free car parking onsite, only a few yards from the venue.
On 10 November we will return to the National Conference Centre (AKA The Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, B92 0EJ).
For directions to the National Conference Centre, please CLICK HERE
5mins taxi from Birmingham International Airport & NEC, including UBER
The National Conference Centre is centrally situated at J6 on the M42 with excellent transport links to Birmingham International Airport and train station (5 minute drive away). Central Birmingham is 25 minutes drive, with both Manchester and London a 2 hour drive.
There is plenty of free car parking onsite.
The National Sales Conference events team will be staying at the Windmill Village Hotel, join us for a drink the night on 9th November.
1.) Windmill Village Hotel (NSC organisers, are staying here)
Allesley, Coventry, CV5 9AL.
Approx. 10mins drive to NSC22 venue. We will organise a free shuttle bus from this hotel.
Click here for Google Maps location
This is a B2B conference, please dress the part ready for networking in smart casual to business attire.
The National Sales Conference team would be delighted to welcome you for a drink…
🥂 Thursday 10 November, 16.45hrs
At the close of the National Sales Conference, before heading home
A detailed agenda can be found on the EVENT APP, in the meantime here’s an outline of the day…
08.00 – Delegate Registration & Breakfast Networking
08.30 – Prize draw for attendees already in the room (5 x £100 Amazon Gift cards)
09.15 – NSC tracks & programme begin…
16.45 – Close, followed by Drinks Reception
17.30 – Thank you, please travel home safely
Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Refreshments, Wifi & Car Parking are included.
Personalise your own sales learning & networking experience! Your NSC pass provides full access to Three Tracks:
- Performance Track – AGENDA
- Sales Learning & Development Track – AGENDA
- NEW for 2022: RevTec Track – AGENDA
Plus, all delegates will have access to the Enablement Meet-up in partnership with the Sales Enablement Society (UK) – MORE INFO
No problem! We run a flexi-ticket policy, which simply means you can transfer tickets to a new colleague or rollover to next year. The advantage of booking now is you can secure the Early Bird price, but finalise names & numbers closer to the event.
No problem, we understand that some teams cannot attend an in person experience and/or it’s too far to travel.
Tell us how many digital on demand passes you require and we will build a bespoke package to provide your whole team with secure on demand access to NSC content. Please connect with Carly Hearn or BOOK A CALL
As a ticket holder you will be able to playback NSC22 till the end of the year. These will be available from Monday 21 November, it will take us some time to edit & upload the sessions. Thank you for your patience.
If you would like to playback previous year’s National Sales Conference Keynotes & webinars (150+ hours), you can sign-up to The Growth Hub+ for as little as £146+VAT for 12 months access. For Team Packages, CLICK HERE
To give you an idea, HERE IS A LINK TO PHOTOS taken at our last event on 18 November 2021 – during Covid! We had an 87% attendance rate, so safe to say our delegates felt it was a justified and a worthwhile visit!
We understand diaries constantly evolve & circumstances change, so we apply a Flexi-Ticket Policy to our in person tickets – This does not apply to ‘No Shows’. Up to 14 days before the event you have the ability to:
A) Transfer to a friend or colleague
B) Roll your seat over to next year’s event
C) Exchange for 12 month’s access to The CPD Accredited Netflix of Professional Development for Leadership, Sales, Revenue & Customer Success – The Growth Hub+
Should we need to postpone or cancel the event, you will have the option to roll over your ticket till next year or exchange for 12 months access to The Netflix of Professional Development – The Growth Hub+, providing 150+ hours of CPD Accredited video learning, as well as access to mini assessments & certificates.
Steve Lindsey has sent regular email updates, if you haven’t seen these please contact Steve on email@example.com and/or BOOK A CALL
What You Need to Know…
- Download the NSC22 Event App (to your smartphone) and use your work email to register, this will automatically give you access because we pre-loaded your email to the system. Please check your emails and search ‘Whova’ or contact Steve Lindsey for details.
- Your Company Listing: You have been sent an email (check spam/junk from ‘Whova’) providing you access to update your listing on the event app. If you don’t have this, please contact Steve Lindsey on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The venue is 5mins in a taxi from Birmingham International airport & train station. Click here for Google Maps destination
- VIEW THE HALL PLAN
- VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE VENUE
- There is free car parking at the venue (v.short walk), but please bring your own trolley if your items are heavy
- Deliveries to the venue can arrive from Monday 7 November, please use the below address and mark the total number of items, i.e. 1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc
FAO – Louise Gray
National Motorcycle Museum (Britannia Suite)
National Sales Conference (Steve Lindsey)
Your Table-top / Space…
- Gold, Silver & Event partners are allocated space for a 6ft trestle table (2m x 2m), please bring your own pull-up banner(s). If you don’t need the 6ft trestle table, we can take this away. Set-up from 07.00hrs on 10 November
- Diamond & Platinum Partners have 4m x 4m (16sqm) of island space, please bring your own pull-up or pop-up banners. Likewise, you’ll need furniture. For example, we’d recommend a high poseur table but not bar stools as they take up valuable networking space. Set-up from 18.00-23.00hrs on 9 November and from 07.00hrs on 10 November.
- Break-down time: 16.00hrs on 10 November, then join us at drinks reception that starts 16.45hrs.
- Diamond Partners will also have a Demo Pod (incl. screen, just bring laptop) in the Innovation & Tech Zone
- All partners have access to power, but bring your own multi-socket extension if you need more than one socket.
- All partners have access to the partners lounge, which provides additional meeting space in a shared quiet room.
- DOWNLOAD AV & FURNITURE PRICE LIST. To order furniture please contact Maddison Media, via email@example.com or call Lee Francis on 07737 757125. SEE PICS OF FURNITURE. Your items will be delivered to your booth free of charge, ready for your arrival on 10 November. DEADLINE: 14 October
Your Onsite Team / Booth Personnel…
- Your booth team has full access to the conference, incl. wifi, breakfast, lunch, refreshments & free car parking. 2x passes are included with your package, additional passes can be purchased at a reduced rate of £195+VAT.
- NSC22 is fully CPD Accredited, unlike other sales events there is no product or sponsor pitch. We use professional independent speakers sharing content to help you win & retain more business. It is 100% training & professional development, so use this one day to invest in your sales team.
- All attendees can request a Learning Certificate for their CPD records, plus playback sessions on demand post-event. Playback covers all tracks, so don’t worry about missing a session.
- Your sales team can prospect during the breaks and learn during the conference! Networking is also easier during the breaks if your sales team kickstart the conversation referencing one of the speakers they listened to 😉
- Please email Steve Lindsey the names for your 2x staff tickets. Likewise if you’d like to order more training & professional development passes, either for staff or customers. Additional passes are only £195+VAT each (normally £595+VAT).
- Networking Reception, please join us on 9 November at the Windmill Village Hotel for a drink the evening before to meet other partners, sponsors, speakers & delegates
- When the show closes at 16.30hrs on 10 November, please join us for a drink
Important Deadlines For You To Action…
7 October – Update Company Listing on the Event App, delegates start joining the App (check junk/spam folder & search ‘whova’)
14 October – Furniture Orders sent to Maddison Media
14 October – Confirm booth team passes, incl. food, drink, wifi, car parking & access to conference
Any questions, please email Steve Lindsey or call +44(0)7738 506685
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference, like other events, is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about attendee list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- There has been no data breach, these data rental agencies are simply scammers trying their luck.
- The ONLY vendors that will contact you are the official show sponsors, Salesforce, DocuSign & Allego, who gifted you a free pass. You provided them with your details, via Opt-in registration, requesting a free sponsored pass/ticket.
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL YOUR DETAILS to any list data rental agency. In general, please be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE