I am Presenting...What Do I Need to Know?
On 10 November we will return to the National Conference Centre (AKA The Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, B92 0EJ).
For directions to the National Conference Centre, please CLICK HERE
The National Conference Centre is centrally situated at J6 on the M42 with excellent transport links to Birmingham International Airport and train station (5 minute drive away). Central Birmingham is 25 minutes drive, with both Manchester and London a 2 hour drive.
There is free car parking onsite.
Please ensure you have DOWNLOADED the event app (to your smartphone) before arrival.
When you arrive onsite please go to the registration desk, say you’re a speaker and ask for Jess Sargent who will have your badge ready for you.
Tracey Cockerton will be your onsite point of contact, her telephone number is 07852 327572.
During the breaks, Tracey will be based at Speakers’ Corner inside the exhibition hall. Feel free to leave your business cards, books or a pull-up banner in this area. Tracey will take any enquiries and share them post-event
DEADLINE: Monday 31 October, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PPT slides, ratio 16:9
- Walk-on music
- Videos you’d like to play on screens
- If you require a clicker
You will be provided with a discreet mic so your hands are free and no wires on view
If you have spoken to Tracey about organising a room the night before (9 November), here are the details…
Please also join us for an informal drink the night of 9th November and meet the other speakers
A detailed agenda will be shared on the event app, in the meantime here’s an outline of the day…
08.00 – Doors Open, Delegate Registration & Breakfast Networking
09.15 – NSC22 Tracks Kick-off
16.45 – Close, Followed by Drinks Reception
17.30 – Thank you, please travel home safely
Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Refreshments, Wifi & Car Parking are included.
Be a delegate yourself and make the most of the following NSC22 tracks:
Please DOWNLOAD the NSC22 app (to your smartphone) in advance, using the same work email address you provided us. We have pre-loaded your email to the app so it will automatically sync and give you access when you download & register for the app.
On arrival at NSC22 on 10 November your personalised QR code will be scanned and you can collect your badge. For health & safety we need to know who is in the room, so please ensure you’ve downloaded the app before arrival.
The Event App will provide you with…
- Your Unique QR Code & VIP speaker badge
- Personalised Schedule & Diary
- NSC22 Agenda & Speaker Profiles
- Opportunity to connect with other delegates before the doors open
- Exclusive access to various prizes, gifts, discount codes & give-aways
The NSC22 EVENT APP is NOW LIVE and you have been emailed details of how to log-in. If you haven’t received this, please contact email@example.com
We have two professional photographers onsite, we will share your photos with you post-event (once edited) so you can update your portfolio.
In addition, your session will be recorded and the raw footage will be shared with you post-event.
No problem! We have a limited number of guest tickets for you to invite your customers or prospects. Please note these are strictly reserved for genuine prospects matching the following criteria…
✔ Limited to one guest pass, per company
Absolutely! From 16 November, you will be able to playback the NSC22 sessions.
Please contact Jess Sargent on firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference, like other events, is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about attendee list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- There has been no data breach, these data rental agencies are simply scammers trying their luck.
- The ONLY vendors that will contact you are the official show sponsors, Salesforce, DocuSign & Allego, who gifted you a free pass. You provided them with your details, via Opt-in registration, requesting a free sponsored pass/ticket.
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL YOUR DETAILS to any list data rental agency. In general, please be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE