Frequently Asked QuestionsHow Can We Help?
All delegates, speakers & partners will need to DOWNLOAD the NSC23 app (from October), using the same work email address you provided us. We have pre-loaded your work email to the app so it will automatically sync and give you access when you download & register for the app.
On arrival at NSC23 on 23 November your personalised QR code will be scanned and you can collect your badge.
The Event App will provide you with…
- Your Unique QR Code (Your NSC23 Ticket)
- Personalised Schedule & Diary – START PLANNING!
- NSC23 Agenda & Speaker Profiles
- Opportunity to connect with other delegates before the doors open
- Exclusive access to various prizes, gifts, discount codes & give-aways
- Get a head start, arrange meetings, set your agenda and browse the partner booths to see what show specials & prizes are on offer – including amazon vouchers, so you can get your Christmas shopping sorted!
National Sales Conference will take place on 23 November at the National Conference Centre (AKA The Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, B92 0EJ).
For directions to the National Conference Centre, please CLICK HERE
I am arriving by train/plane…
Venue is a 5mins taxi from Birmingham International Airport & NEC, or you can use UBER
Trains from London Euston to Birmingham International
Departs 06.16hrs London Euston, arrives 07.36hrs
Departs 07.10hrs London Euston, arrives 08.15hrs
Departs 07.16hrs London Euston, arrives 08.36hrs
I am driving…
The National Conference Centre is centrally situated at J6 on the M42 with excellent transport links to Birmingham International Airport and train station (5 minute drive away). Central Birmingham is 25 minutes drive, with both Manchester and London a 2 hour drive.
There is plenty of free car parking onsite.
The National Sales Conference events team will be staying at the Windmill Village Hotel, the night on 22nd November. This is also where the Evening Event is taking place (£50 per person)
*We are not a travel company and are passing these hotel rates on at cost, to encourage more delegates to attend the day before & make the most of the NSC experience. We only encourage people to book via our website because if there’s a reservation problem, we can speak directly to the hotel because you’re under our reservation. However, if your pillow is not fluffy or the breakfast coffee not strong enough, please speak direct to the hotel 😉
Thursday 23 November
Doors open from 08.00hrs on 23 November, breakfast baps, teas/coffee will be served on arrival till 08.30hrs. Everyone that arrives by 08.30hrs will be entered into a prize draw to win 5 x 100 Amazon gift cards in time for Christmas shopping!
There is plenty of free car parking onsite, only a few yards from the venue.
A detailed agenda can be found on the Event App (live from October 2023), in the meantime here’s an outline of the day…
08.00 – Delegate Registration & Breakfast Networking
08.15 – Morning Networking Workshop
08.30 – Prize draw for attendees already in the room (5 x £100 Amazon Gift cards)
09.00 – NSC tracks & programme begin…
16.45 – Close, followed by Drinks Reception
17.30 – Thank you, please travel home safely
Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Refreshments & Wifi are included.
Wednesday 22 November
Included with your NSC23 ticket is access to a Workshop at the Manor Hotel, 14.00 – 17.00hrs: “Get The Growth Mindset For Sales Success”, with Brian Mayne. Limited seats, please contact Carly Hearn to reserve your place.
Followed by a Welcome Dinner at 19.30hrs (£50+VAT pp), BOOK HERE
This is a B2B conference, please dress the part ready for networking in smart casual to business attire.
Steve Lindsey is your main point of contact, if you have any questions please contact him on email@example.com and/or BOOK A CALL
What You Need to Know…
- Download the NSC23 Event App and use your work email to register, this will automatically give you access because we pre-loaded your email to the system. Please check your emails and search ‘Whova’ or contact Steve Lindsey for details.
- Your Company Listing: You have been sent an email (check spam/junk from ‘Whova’) providing you access to update your booth listing on the event app. If you don’t have this, please contact Steve Lindsey on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The venue is 5mins in a taxi from Birmingham International airport & train station. Click here for Google Maps destination
- VIEW THE HALL PLAN
- VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE VENUE – Go to ‘Britannia’
- There is free car parking directly outside the venue, but please bring your own trolley if your items are heavy.
- Deliveries to the venue can arrive from Monday 20 November, please use the below address and mark the total number of items, i.e. 1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc
FAO: Dan Powell (Venue Manager)
National Motorcycle Museum (Britannia Suite)
National Sales Conference (Steve Lindsey)
Your Table-top / Space…
- Set-up from 07.00hrs on 23 November, delegates arrive at 08.00hrs.
- Gold, Silver & Bronze partners are allocated a 6ft trestle table (with black cloth), please bring your own pull-up banner(s).
- Diamond & Platinum Partners have 4m x 4m (16sqm) of island space in the centre of the hall, please bring your own pull-up or pop-up banners. We will provide you with a 42″ screen, high poseur table & logo branding onsite.
- All partners have access to breakfast, lunch, refreshments, conference tracks, Wifi & power, but bring your own multi-socket extension if you need more than one socket.
- Break-down time: 16.00hrs on 23 November, then join us at drinks reception that starts 16.45hrs.
- DOWNLOAD AV & FURNITURE PRICE LIST. To order furniture please contact Maddison Media, via email@example.com or call Lee Francis on 07737 757125. SEE PICS OF FURNITURE. Your items will be delivered to your booth free of charge, ready for your arrival on 23 November. DEADLINE: 3rd November
Your Onsite Team / Booth Personnel…
- Your booth team has full access to the conference, incl. wifi, breakfast, lunch, refreshments & free car parking. 2x passes are included with your package, additional passes can be purchased at a reduced rate of £195+VAT.
- Diamond & Platinum Partners have an unlimited supply of staff passes, use this as an opportunity to bring your team together for a day of motivational professional development.
- Invite your prospects & customers, contact us for Guest VIP Invitation Link
- NSC23 is fully CPD Accredited, there is no product or sponsor pitch on stage. We use professional independent speakers sharing content to help you win & retain more business. It is 100% training, personal & professional development, so use this one day to invest in your team, prospects & customers.
- All attendees can request a Learning Certificate for their CPD records, plus playback sessions post-event so don’t worry about missing a session.
- Networking is much easier during the breaks if your team attend the conference, they can kickstart the conversation referencing a speaker they listened to 😉
- Please email Steve Lindsey the names for your 2x staff tickets. Likewise if you’d like to order more staff passes at a reduced rate of £195+VAT each (normally £595+VAT). I need to upgrade these staff members on the Event App, so they have the option to scan delegate badges.
- When the show closes at 16.30hrs on 23 November, please join us for a drink
Important Deadlines For You To Action…
13 October – Update Company Listing on the Event App, delegates are already on the App (check your junk/spam folder & search ‘whova’)
3 November – Additional Furniture Orders sent to Maddison Media
Any questions, please email Steve Lindsey or call +44(0)7738 506685
As a ticket holder you will be able to playback NSC23 till the end of the year. These will be available from Monday 4 December, it will take us some time to edit & upload the sessions. Thank you for your patience.
We understand diaries constantly evolve & circumstances change, so we apply a Flexi-Ticket Policy to our in person tickets – This does not apply to ‘No Shows’. Up to 14 days before the event you have the ability to:
A) Transfer to a friend or colleague
B) Roll your seat over to next year’s event
C) Exchange for 12 month’s access to The CPD Accredited Netflix of Professional Development for Leadership, Sales, Revenue & Customer Success – The Growth Hub+
No problem! We run a flexi-ticket policy, which simply means you can transfer tickets to a new colleague or rollover to next year. The advantage of booking now is you can secure the Early Bird price, but finalise names & numbers closer to the event.
No problem, we understand that some teams cannot attend an in person experience and/or it’s too far to travel.
Tell us how many digital on demand passes you require and we will build a bespoke package to provide your whole team with secure on demand access to NSC content. Please connect with Carly Hearn or BOOK A CALL
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference, like other events, is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about attendee list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- There has been no data breach, these data rental agencies are simply scammers trying their luck.
- The ONLY vendors that will contact you are the official show sponsors, who gifted you a guest pass. You provided them with your details, via Opt-in registration, requesting a free sponsored pass/ticket.
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL YOUR DETAILS to any list data rental agency. In general, please be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too.