Frequently Asked QuestionsHow Can We Help?
Due to the current everchanging environment we made the decision to move the National Sales Conference to a new venue. On 18 November we will be at the National Conference Centre (Birmingham), this decision was based on the current needs of the event whilst still providing the flexibility to scale up/down delegates numbers depending on demand and potential social distancing.
The Ricoh has been our happy home since launching in 2014 and we’d like to thank them for the support over the years.
For directions to the National Conference Centre, please CLICK HERE
The same high quality independent content from leaders and world class sales experts within a CPD Accredited programme will remain.
The main stage conference experience, lunch, refreshments, free car parking, wifi & networking opportunities will remain as standard.
With a new venue we have the opportunity to review the format from previous years, to improve the delegate experience. And of course we will run NSC both in person & online to give delegates flexibility.
Naturally, the size & format will primarily depend on government guidelines for hosting events and social distancing which in turn will impact the event logistics, flow of attendees, venue capacity size and room allocation.
Safety & peace of mind first…
Our first priority is everyone’s safety! As soon as we have a better understanding of how the vaccine, pandemic and year is mapping out we will continue to evolve the event accordingly.
Thank you for your trust, support, patience & understanding.
Exact times will be finalised in September, but till then please find a draft outline of the day…
08.00 – Registration & Breakfast Networking
08.45 – Early Bird Masterclass (TBC, optional)
09.30 – Main Stage Doors Open
16.00 – Close, Followed by Drinks Reception
17.00 – Thank you, please travel home safely
Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Refreshments, Wifi & Car Parking is included.
In the meantime, while we’re finalise the agenda, please check-out the brilliant line-up of speakers HERE
No problem! We run a flexi-ticket policy, which simply means you can transfer tickets to a new colleague or rollover to next year.
The advantage of booking now is you can secure the Early Bird price, but finalise names & numbers closer to the event.
EARLY BOOKING DEADLINE: 30th SEPTEMBER 2021
We understand diaries constantly evolve & circumstances change, so we apply a Flexi-Ticket Policy to our in person tickets – This does not apply to ‘No Shows’. Up to 14 days before the event you have the ability to:
A) Transfer to a friend or colleague
B) Roll your seat over to next year’s event
C) Exchange for 12 month’s access to The CPD Accredited Netflix of Professional Development for Leadership, Sales & Revenue – The Growth Hub+
Should we need to postpone or cancel the event, you will have the option to roll over your ticket till next year or exchange for 12 months access to The Netflix of Professional Development – The Growth Hub+, including access to mini assessments & certificates.
No problem, we understand that some teams cannot attend an in person experience and/or it’s too far to travel.
Tell us how many digital passes you require and we will build a bespoke package to provide your whole team with secure on demand access to NSC21 content. Please connect with Carly Hearn or BOOK A CALL
EXTRA…CPD Accredited Sales Learning Activities On Demand
Alternatively, if you would like to playback BOTH NSC21 AND 140+ hrs of past CPD Accredited material, certifications & assessments from past NSC events & webinars I’d recommend checking out The Growth Hub+
The in person event, at Ricoh Arena, in November 2020 did not take place. Instead, we ran two digital CPD events (Sept & Nov) & a series of CPD webinars (April to July) to support our leadership, sales & revenue community in 2020.
We contacted everyone who booked a 2020 in person ticket, if this slipped through the net or landed in spam/junk folder, please get in touch. We explained the 2020 ticket would roll over to the 2021 event.
Truth be told many delegates did not expect the tickets to rollover as we had provided a number of free CPD digital events & webinars, however, we felt it was the right thing to do.
Any questions, please get in touch. Thank you for your support & understanding.
So, what has the NSC team been up to since 23rd March 2020? Well…
- In short, mad crazy and very busy!
- Delivered Free CPD Webinars April – July, every Tuesday & Thursday to help our community during lockdown (37 webinars, with 65% attendance based 6k registrations & 4k attendees – 2.5k unique attendees). Happy to share the results, please contact Steve Lindsey
- Launched The Growth Hub, umbrella brand to host our flagship CPD event – National Sales Conference alongside our webinars, meet-ups, articles & leadership interviews. For details, CLICK HERE
- Conducted Survey (with 260 participants/results): ‘Your Dream Online Sales Event’ – Happy to share the results, please contact Steve Lindsey
- Based on the survey and our experience of running B2B events, we launched the Digital Growth Series for Sales in September & November 2020, sponsored by Salesforce, Allego & Gold-Vision CRM
- Launched a CPD Accredited On Demand Learning Platform – The Growth Hub+ to playback past NSC event & webinar content, CLICK HERE
We’d like to thank everyone who has supported us during the pandemic, as an event organiser it has been a very challenging time. Some things you might not know…
- Most events started getting cancelled in February 2020, before national lockdown when market confidence was low and uncertain
- The indoor event sector has not re-opened throughout the pandemic, closed for 18 months now
- There has been no additional government support, despite being the only sector to be forced to remain closed throughout.
- B2B events typically take 8-12 months to organise, which means…
- All 2019 resources, marketing, costs & salaries that event organisers invested for 2020 events were lost
- No insurance covered Covid, pandemic or lockdown – it was a first!
- It will take longer to get B2B events up and running, as opposed to sporting and entertaining events where the individual consumer is the final decision maker, as opposed to a business.
- PLEASE SUPPORT THE B2B EVENTS YOU VALUE!
Despite all this, we are back and looking forward to welcoming you on 18 November at the National Conference Centre (Birmingham) – BOOK HERE
Lincoln West has been trading since 2006, we’re a small, resilient & financially sustainable event company. We’re not financially backed by an outside investor or organisation who can pull the plug at any point, so we can quickly evolve with the needs our customers & environment.
We rode out the financial crash in 2008 and absorbed the 2019-2021 losses when our 2020-2021 events were cancelled.
In 2020-2021, we budgeted, hustled & pivoted to ensure we’re ‘still alive & kicking’ to honour the NSC20 tickets purchased by our community, so no-one lost out. So it’s safe to say, we’ll still be around in 2022 should we need to reschedule NSC21 (fingers crossed this is not required). You’re stuck with us…
But what we need now is your support. IF YOU LOVE THE NATIONAL SALES CONFERENCE, PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS!
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference, like other events, is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about attendee list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- There has been no data breach, these data rental agencies are simply scammers trying their luck.
- The ONLY vendors that will contact you are the official show sponsors, Salesforce, DocuSign & Allego, who gifted you a free pass. You provided them with your details, via Opt-in registration, requesting a free sponsored pass/ticket.
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL YOUR DETAILS to any list data rental agency. In general, please be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE