Frequently Asked QuestionsHow Can We Help?
At this time we’re keeping an open mind and options open. That said, we plan to run an in person & online event in November 2021:
17 November: Online
18 November: Online & In Person Main Event
19 November: Online & In Person Workshops (optional)
Naturally, the size & format will primarily depend on government guidelines for hosting events and social distancing which in turn will impact the event logistics, flow of attendees, venue capacity size and room allocation.
What we’re thinking…
To host a live in person event on one day with the option for attendees to log-in remotely (18 November). In addition, either side of the in person event we will host further online content (17 & 19 November).
In addition, companies will have the option to book a bespoke workshop for their sales & customer success teams on 19 November. For example, negotiation, lead generation, presentation skills etc
Safety & peace of mind first…
Our first priority is everyone’s safety! As soon as we have a better understanding of how the vaccine, pandemic and year is panning out we will design an event accordingly.
Thank you for your trust, support, patience & understanding.
What has the NSC team been up to since 23rd March 2020?
- In short, very busy!
- Delivered Free CPD Webinars April – July, every Tuesday & Thursday to help individuals & business during lockdown (37 webinars, with 65% attendance based 6k registrations & 4k attendees – 2.5k unique attendees). Happy to share the results, please contact Steve Lindsey
- Launched The Growth Events, umbrella brand to host NSC as the flagship event alongside our other CPD accredited tools. For details, CLICK HERE
- Conducted Survey (with 260 participants/results): ‘Your Dream Online Sales Event’ – Happy to share the results, please contact Steve Lindsey
- Based on the survey and our experience of running B2B events, we launched the Digital Growth Series for Sales in September & November 2020, sponsored by Salesforce, Allego & Gold-Vision CRM
- Launched The Growth Hub – A CPD Accredited On Demand Learning Platform, CLICK HERE
The 2020 live event, at Ricoh Arena, in November did not take place. Instead, we ran two digital events & a series of webinars in 2020.
We contacted everyone who booked a live 2020 ticket, however, if this slipped through the net or landed in spam/junk folder, please get in touch. Your live 2020 ticket has been automatically rolled over to the 2021 event.
Any questions, please get in touch. Thank you for your support & understanding.
Warning of Spam Solicitation & Unauthorised Vendors
- The National Sales Conference, like other events, is targeted by unscrupulous individuals and businesses that use our show name and then contact exhibitors (past & present) and companies working within the sales environment about attendee list rentals, hotel offers and other sales pitches.
- There has been no data breach, these data rental agencies are simply scammers trying their luck.
- The ONLY vendors that will contact you are the official show sponsors, Salesforce, DocuSign & Allego, who gifted you a free pass. You provided them with your details, via Opt-in registration, requesting a free sponsored pass/ticket.
- If you receive an email about attendee lists, please note that the National Sales Conference DOES NOT SELL YOUR DETAILS to any list data rental agency. In general, please be wary of ANY company that claims to have a database that they will sell you as an Excel file, for the National Sales Conference or any other show you participate in.
- We’re sorry for the inconvenience that these spammers cause you, we get these emails too – PLEASE CLICK HERE