Modern Selling Stream‘The Ultimate Toolkit for Sales Teams’ Sales Enablement
Wednesday 27th November
Hosted by Warren Knight, the Modern Selling stream will demonstrate how sales & marketing leaders can convert more of the ‘right’ business opportunities, providing Sales Teams with the ‘Ultimate Sales Toolkit’ and a competitive edge in the market.
This content-led conference will show you how you can…1) enhance customer engagement, 2) advance the performance of your sales force and 3) improve the customer experience & take control of the buyer experience; providing tips, skills and tools that can be applied easily the very next day – generating more leads of a higher value, but importantly closing more deals at a quicker rate.
What will I learn?
Session One – Customer Engagement & Lead Generation
- Success Tips on (Social) Selling in a Digital Age
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Marketing Automation
- How to best target your ideal customer
- How to increase prospect & customer engagement
- How to generate more leads that are better for your business
Session Two – Why Sales Teams Don’t Make Quota?
- Help sales teams be more focused, motivated and productive
- Deliver smart content and effective coaching to close bigger deals
- Prepare your sales force for any conversation and successfully secure new business
- Learn how to improve & take control of the buyer journey
Networking Hall – Meet the Technicians
Free one-to-one consultations, bespoke to your business, to demo the latest CRM, CX, Lead Generation, Sales Enablement and Learning Technology platforms that are changing the sales landscape and providing your business with an unrivalled customer experience.
When will the ‘Modern Selling’ Stream take place?
On Wednesday 27th November. This stream is included in your NSC ticket. Refreshments are provided, followed by a tour of the Wasps Stadium and networking drinks reception.
Alternatively, contact us on 01732 525950 or NSC@lincolnwest.co.uk
- Sales Enablement Professionals
- Sales Directors, Heads of Sales & Sales Operations
- CMOs, Marketing Directors & Managers