Modern Selling StreamCRM, CX, Sales Enablement and Sales & Marketing Alignment
Wednesday 27th November
Hosted by Warren Knight, the Modern Selling stream is for sales & marketing leaders to learn how to convert more of the ‘right’ business opportunities.
This content-led conference will show you how you can…1) enhance customer engagement, 2) advance the performance of your sales force and 3) improve the customer experience & take control of the buyer experience; providing tips, skills and tools that can be applied easily the very next day – generating more leads of a higher value, but importantly closing more deals at a quicker rate.
Who should attend?
- Sales Enablement Professionals
- Sales Directors, Heads of Sales & Sales Operations
- CMOs, Marketing Directors & Managers
- Business Owners & General Managers
What will I learn?
Session One – Customer Engagement & Lead Generation
- Success Tips on Social Selling in a Digital Age
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Marketing Automation
- How to best target your ideal customer
- How to increase prospect & customer engagement
- How to generate more leads that are better for your business
Session Two – Why Sales Teams Don’t Make Quota?
- Help sales teams be more focused, motivated and productive
- Deliver smart content and effective coaching to close bigger deals
- Prepare your sales force for any conversation and successfully secure new business
- Learn how to improve & take control of the buyer journey
Session Three – Meet the Technicians @ Sales Tech Clinic
Free one-to-one consultations, bespoke to your business, to demo the latest CRM, CX, Lead Generation, Sales Enablement and Learning Technology platforms that are changing the sales landscape and providing your business with an unrivalled customer experience.
When will it take place?
Wednesday 27th November, the day before the accredited CPD programme at NSC19 on 28th November. Admission to this stream is included within the NSC ticket. This invite-only event is open to NSC delegates (past & present), as well as pre-qualified Sales Enablement Professionals, CMOs, Sales Leaders & Business Owners. Refreshments are provided, followed by a tour of the Wasps Stadium and networking drinks reception.
Alternatively, contact us on 01732 525950 or NSC@lincolnwest.co.uk