Modern Selling StreamSales Enablement: ‘The Ultimate Toolkit for Sales Teams’
Tuesday 24th November
The Modern Selling stream will demonstrate how sales & marketing leaders can convert more of the ‘right’ business opportunities, providing Sales Teams with the ‘Ultimate Sales Toolkit’ and a competitive edge in the market.
This content-led conference will show you how you can…1) enhance customer engagement, 2) advance the performance of your sales force and 3) improve the customer experience & take control of the buyer experience; providing tips, skills and tools that can be applied easily the very next day – generating more leads of a higher value, but importantly closing more deals at a quicker rate.
What will I learn?
Customer Engagement & Lead Generation
- Success Tips on (Social) Selling in a Digital Age
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Marketing Automation
- How to best target your ideal customer
- How to increase prospect & customer engagement
- How to generate more leads that are better for your business
Why Sales Teams Don’t Make Quota?
- Help sales teams be more focused, motivated and productive
- Deliver smart content and effective coaching to close bigger deals
- Prepare your sales force for any conversation and successfully secure new business
- Learn how to improve & take control of the buyer journey
Networking Hall – Meet the Technicians
Free one-to-one consultations, bespoke to your business, to demo the latest Sales Enablement, CRM, CX, Lead Generation and Learning Technology platforms that are changing the sales landscape. Allowing your business to take control of the Buyer Journey, whilst providing your customers with an unrivalled experience leagues above your competitors offering.
When will the ‘Modern Selling’ Stream take place?
On Tuesday 24th November (Day One of NSC). Lunch & refreshments are provided, followed by a tour of the Wasps Stadium and networking drinks reception.
Alternatively, contact us on 01732 525950 or [email protected]
- Sales Enablement Professionals
- Sales Directors, Heads of Sales & Sales Operations
- CMOs, Marketing Directors & Managers