Partner with us in 2021Events & Webinars: Digital, Live & On Demand
“It is not the strongest that survives, nor the most intelligent;
it is the one most adaptable to change.”
17-19 November Online & In Person Event
Digital & In Person PackageULTIMATE 365 PACKAGE
Digital & In Person Package12 MONTHS OF VALUE
As part of your Platinum & Gold Partnership, we welcome your thoughts on an insightful sales topic, such as a customer case-study, whitepaper, motivational story or take away tips which would also align with your offering on this professional development day for sales.
Call for Papers, CLICK HERE
For sales & marketing leaders to learn how to convert more of the ‘right’ business opportunities. There are opportunities for sponsors & partners to contribute towards the programme:
- Customer Experience & Engagement
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Sales Enablement
- Help sales teams be more focused, motivated and productive
- Prepare your sales force for any conversation and successfully secure new business
- Deliver smart content and effective coaching to close bigger deals
- Learn how to improve & take control of the buyer journey
We know our audience, you know your stuff – so let’s work together to shape something insightful, engaging and visually amazing; free from awkward pitches and tech hiccups.
Part of the CPD Accredited Programme, therefore the content is required to be vendor/product neutral.
Host a 10min recorded Breakout Session, for example:
- Educational Masterclass, i.e. negotiation, procurement, prospecting etc
- Sector Specific: Manufacturing, Finance, Life Sciences (Pharma, Medical Devices) etc
- Role Specific: Leadership, Management, Account Management, SDRs
- Customer Case Study (delivered by a customer)
Alternatively, put forward a representative to participate in a live discussion panel
Monthly eNewsletter inclusion (provide us with a 728×90 banner, white paper and/or content piece).
*Advertising banner (1 credit) & article submission (1 credit).
Website (unique) users per month
This supporting marketing package provides sponsors with an online presence throughout the year, both pre & post-NSC. For example, become a GOLD partner in February the marketing package (12 credits) can be spread across 12 months till the following Jan/Feb. The marketing package is bespoke to each sponsors’ needs and can include, but not limited to:
- 728×90 eNewsletter banner to promote your own in-house event/webinars, products and/or demo (1 credit)
- Submission of articles, white papers & research for eNewsletter inclusion (1 credit)
Sponsored visitor registration categories aligned to your target audience, so we can collect and share best fit prospects with you
We are run an On Demand Seminar Programme alongside the conference agenda. This 10 minute recorded presentation is 100% practical, educational & content-led, no direct product demos or pitches – delivered by our sponsors.
Alternatively, we host a webinar (30min) at a date & time outside of the event programme, but convenient to you. This is delivered under the brand of the National Sales Conference // Growth Events, however, the sponsor will take the lead on marketing & promoting the session to their own database. We will host, coordinate registration, provide behind the scenes support & provide a detailed attendee report post-webinar.
As sponsor your branding will be associated with this speaker, including but not limited to sponsored Ad break, logo in waiting room, on holding screen & during session. This sponsored session is part of the official CPD Accredited agenda.
What’s included per Webinar Series?
- One Webinar Series per Quarter. For example in 2021 we plan to run 3x Series in Q1: Jan-Mar, Q2: Apr-Jun & Q3: Sept-Oct), min. 8+ webinars per series
- Brand association alongside CPD Accredited Content, across 8 webinars
- Opportunity to host (alongside professional speaker) or present x1 webinar within a series, incl. exclusive data collection
- Detailed webinar report from your hosted/presented webinar
- Data collection from your sponsored webinar series
- Organisation & webinar representative positioned as a thought leader and advocate for personal & professional development
Back to Business in 2021…
3x Quarterly Webinar Series are planned for 2021 (Q1: Jan-March, Q2: Apr-June, Q3: Sept-Oct), consisting of 8+ webinars per series. Sponsorship opportunities include, but not limited to brand association with our CPD Accredited content, hosting or presenting a webinar, as well as data collection for the duration of series.
Proven track record…
From April – July 2020, every Tuesday & Thursday, we delivered a series of Free Personal & Professional Development Webinars to help individuals & business during lockdown (37 webinars, with 65% attendance based 6k registrations & 4k attendees – 2.5k unique attendees). For details CLICK HERE
*Breakouts & Workshops: The National Sales Conference is a CPD Accredited programme. To maintain CPD accreditation, whilst ensuring the uniqueness & high quality professional standard which our delegates expect, the breakout sessions will be delivered by professional independent speakers. To help us continually develop insightful agendas, as sponsor and industry leader, we’d welcome your thoughts on a relevant topic to advance sales transformation which would also align with your offering. Together, with the National Sales Conference content team, we will research your proposed topic and source a professional independent speaker to deliver your hosted session. This vendor neutral approach is an integral element to make a successful event firstly for our delegates, but also to you the sponsors by creating a thought-provoking and educational environment which positions your organisation as thought-leaders. We know our audience, you know your stuff – so let’s work together to shape something insightful, engaging and visually amazing; free from awkward pitches and tech hiccups.