Partner with us in 2022Events, Meet-ups, Webinars, Digital & On Demand
“It is not the strongest that survives, nor the most intelligent;
it is the one most adaptable to change.”
Sales & Revenue Community Online & In Person
As part of your Diamond & Platinum Partnership, we welcome your thoughts on an insightful sales topic, such as a customer case-study, whitepaper, motivational story or take away tips which would also align with your offering on this professional development day for sales.
Call for Papers, CLICK HERE
To help sales & revenue leaders convert more of the ‘right’ business opportunities, sponsors & partners can contribute towards the programme, via a discussion panel:
- Customer Experience & Engagement
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Sales & Revenue Enablement
- Sales & Revenue Operations
- Help sales teams be more focused, motivated and productive
- Prepare your sales force for any conversation and successfully secure new business
- Deliver smart content and effective coaching to close bigger deals
- Learn how to improve & take control of the buyer journey
We know our audience, you know your stuff – so let’s work together to shape something insightful, engaging and visually amazing; free from awkward pitches and tech hiccups.
Opportunity to co-host an event or meet-up in partnership with the National Sales Conference and The Growth Hub. All attendee data, will be collated and shared with the partner pre and post-event.
Together we will…
- Choose a location, date & time to meet event objectives
- Decide on a theme & outcome, i.e. job role, business challenge, mental wellbeing, skill or topic based
- Design a professional development agenda for growth
- Agree timings & format, i.e. workshop, panel discussion, fireside chat, round table, mini-NSC or a retreat (social or wellbeing)
- Invite key accounts, prospects, NSC22 ticket holders & Growth Hub+ members
- Promote to our wider network
Additional costs for partner…
- Fixed costs of the event will be covered by the partner, for example venue hire, AV, registration, catering, speaker fees etc.
A) Online Masterclass (Recommended for Training Providers)
Alternatively, we can host an educational webinar/masterclass (20-25min), at an agreed date/time to suit. This is delivered under the professional development brand of the National Sales Conference // Growth Hub, however, the sponsor will take the lead on marketing & promoting the session to their own database. We will host, coordinate registration, provide behind the scenes support & a registered attendee report post-webinar.
B) The Tech Roast (Recommend for SaaS Providers)…CLICK HERE
Opportunity for a technology supplier to showcase their product to a wider audience in a challenging yet safe environment.
The interviewer plays the role of a prospective client who is interested in a tech solution to solve a business need, challenging the tech provider to explore the high value features, the limitations and the potential ROI of using their technology.
C) Discussion Panel or Leadership Interview…CLICK HERE
Put forward a C-Level (CEO, CRO, CSO, CMO, CFO etc) representative to participate in a recorded discussion panel or interview for The Growth Hub. Approx. 30min. This Leadership Interview is also an opportunity to increase the profile of one of your key customers, to help you grow social proof of your offering.
D) Sales Toolkit
We host an On Demand Sales Toolkit on The Growth Hub. This 5-15 minute recorded presentation is 100% practical, educational & content-led, no direct product demos or pitches – delivered by our partners.
We will provide sponsoring partners with their own personalised £100 gift card to share with their prospects & Linkedin network.
£100 gift card can redeemed against any our CPD Accredited NSC passes, for example…
- Digital Pass (worth £100), thus providing free on demand access to NSC keynotes to playback
- £100 off an in person NSC ticket or group booking
All data & attendees using a personalised gift card, will be collated and shared with the partner pre and post-event. A great opportunity for your SDRs to share this gift with their Linkedin network & pipeline.
An opportunity for businesses to thank their customers and leaders to invest in their team. If your your customers & colleagues are winning more business, you’re winning too! An alternative thank you to a day at the races 😉
- Branded Table & Reserved VIP Seating
- Allocate your CPD passes to team members, suppliers and/or clients
- An opportunity to thank your most valued client, by investing in their professional development & future sales
- Re-Energise, Recognise & Reward Your Team(s)
- Bring your Remote Working Teams Together
- Brilliant network opportunity, bring your team & customers together
- Recognition Award for your nominated Top Performer or Customer presented at evening Networking Dinner (£TBC per person)
Weekly eNewsletter (incl. advertising banner, white paper or article), with average 7k open rate
This supporting marketing package provides partners with an online presence throughout the year, both pre & post-NSC.
For example, become a PLATINUM partner in February and the marketing package will spread across 12 months till the following Jan/Feb. The marketing package is bespoke to each sponsors’ needs and can include, but not limited to:
- Banner in eNewsletter to promote your own in-house event/webinars, products and/or demo (1 per month) OR….
- Submission of article, white paper & research (1 per month)
*Diamond partners will be included in every weekly eNewsletter, either banner or submission of article, white paper & research.
- Banner on TheGrowthHub (1 per month)
Please send us the following banners for use on both website (see examples below) & eNewsletter:
- 728×90 Leaderboard
- 300×250 Box
- 160×600 Skyscraper
A) Masterclass (Recommended for Training Providers)
Host a 20 min Masterclass at the National Sales Conference or Meet-up (Diamond & Platinum partners only) or online (Gold).
Professional development topics could include…
- Educational & Skills Based, i.e. Storytelling & Conversation Skills, Art of Negotiation, Procurement, Prospecting, Pricing Strategies, Objection Handling, Retaining & Hiring Top Talent etc
- Sector Specific: Manufacturing, Finance, Life Sciences (Pharma, Medical Devices) etc
- Role Specific: Leadership, Management, Account Management, SDRs
- Customer Case Study (delivered by a customer)
- Host a Discussion Panel or fireside chat
B) Tech Roast (Recommended for SaaS Providers)…CLICK HERE
It is becoming increasingly harder for AE & SDRs to get prospects signed-up to a demo, why? Because prospects know this hooks them into the sales process. They want to do their research first!
The Tech Roast is an opportunity for a technology supplier to showcase their product to a wider audience in a challenging yet safe environment.
The interviewer (that’s us) plays the role of a prospective client who is interested in a tech solution to solve a business need, challenging the tech provider to explore the high value features, the limitations and the potential ROI of using their technology. How does it work?
- We will…provide the platform and create the content, it will be recorded and hosted on The Growth Hub. But also shared with you as a training & prospecting resource for your SDRs.
- Your AE and SDRs will…take full ownership of the promotion, driving registrations to the Tech Roast. Invite your Linkedin network and prospects that have not taken up a demo yet.
C) Leadership Interview…CLICK HERE
Put forward a C-Level (CEO, CRO, CSO, CMO, CFO etc) representative to participate in a recorded discussion panel or leadership interview for The Growth Hub. Approx. 30min. This Leadership Interview is also an opportunity to increase the profile of one of your key customers, to help you grow social proof of your offering.
What’s included within the Masterclass Webinar Series Sponsorship?
- Professional Development Partner – align your brand alongside CPD Accredited Content for Winning & Retaining Business
- We plan to run 8-10 Masterclasses, delivered by professional speakers, throughout the year
- Opportunity to introduce/host (alongside professional speaker) or present x1 masterclass within the series, incl. data collection
Back to Business in 2021…
We ran 3x Quarterly Webinar Series in 2021 (Q1: Jan-March, Q2: Apr-June, Q3: Sept-Oct), consisting of 8+ masterclasses per series, to continue to help businesses, leaders & sales teams with their professional development.
Giving Back During Lockdown in 2020…
From April – July 2020, every Tuesday & Thursday, we delivered a series of Free Personal & Professional Development Webinars to help individuals & business during lockdown (37 webinars, with 65% attendance based 6k registrations & 4k attendees – 2.5k unique attendees).
*Breakouts, Workshops & Masterclasses: The National Sales Conference is a CPD Accredited programme. To maintain CPD accreditation, whilst ensuring the uniqueness & high quality professional standard which our delegates expect, the breakout sessions will be delivered by professional independent speakers or training providers. To help us continually develop insightful agendas, as sponsor and industry leader, we’d welcome your thoughts on a relevant topic to advance sales transformation which would also align with your offering. Together, with the National Sales Conference content team, we will research your proposed topic and source a professional independent speaker to deliver your hosted session. This vendor neutral approach is an integral element to make a successful event firstly for our delegates, but also to you the sponsors by creating a thought-provoking and educational environment which positions your organisation as thought-leaders. We know our audience, you know your stuff – so let’s work together to shape something insightful, engaging and visually amazing; free from awkward pitches and tech hiccups.